Metal milling or milling works is one of the main specializations of Zetta Group. Manufacturing of spare parts is carried out on new machines with computer numerical control and on other types of modern special equipment. A decade of experience in the field of metalworking and high qualification of specialists is the basic framework for the production of high-quality parts of various shapes and sizes.
Advantages of parts manufacturing on CNC machines
Zetta Group LLC manufactures parts for vehicles, machines, pipelines and other types of special equipment according to the customer’s drawings. Using of CNC milling machines for metal processing has several important advantages:
- Reducing the risk of defects – the human factor is minimized;
- Achieving of unprecedented precision in size and surface uniformity;
- Significant increase of work productivity;
- Available serial production of parts of complicated configuration.
We carry out milling works on steel, aluminum, brass, copper, we produce composite panels, and we also offer a full range of services – from the development of necessary documentation (flow charts and drawings) to the organization of finished product supplies to the regions of Ukraine. If drawings are sent by a customer, we would like to calculate the cost on the existing documents and to discuss the details of a contract.
We provide the following guarantees:
- 100% quality of implementation the orders (we use the best materials and state-of-the-art manufacturing technologies of );
- clear pricing mechanism
- discounts to our constant customers;
- operational processing of applications;
- efficiently processing of applications
- we are always ready to help our customers.
If you are planning to make an order for milling works you may design a request on our website. If you have any questions or for further information please contact our manager by any suitable means.
Types of work on milling machines
Our shapers process metal blanks with different types of cutting tools on milling machines, giving them a certain shape and size. Below you can find the list of working operations, performed by Zetta Group LLC:
- processing of flat and shaped surfaces;
- formation of drag lines, grooves, joggles;
- formation of threads;
- cutting of cylindrical gears, teeth on straight billets;
- creation of grooves, holes of different sizes and shapes;
- creation of 3D parts (3D-milling)
For each type of work we choose certain mills that are divided into subgroups, depending on the type of metal processing.
For instance, disk blade, used for chamfering and grooving, is represented by single-lead and multiple-thread, left and right, solid and assembled parts, as well as items with ground and unpolished teeth.
We use end-milling and face-milling mills for production of parts with complex configuration (pawls, molds, die tooling). On the multifunctional equipment we carry out drilling, grinding works and processing of internal surfaces with the highest precision.
For further information please do not hesitate to contact us by phone or email (attaching files with drawings, sketches or other information).
Delivery in any convenient way for you.
|Way of payment
Cash, cash-free payment for VAT taxpayers,
Features on CNC milling machines
Milling machines are designed for the manufacture of flat and three-dimensional items that are part of the technical systems and working units used in various industries, transport and construction fields.
This list includes bearing components, nuts, bushings, couplings, sealing rings, spacers, adapters and other parts. The quality of steel products depends, above all, on characteristics of a material (alloy) and technology used by the manufacturer for parts production.
Our shapers of modern CNC milling machines are, in fact, the operators of a difficult technical complex controlled by a computer program. They know the algorithm of giving commands to the electronic system; they are able to choose an appropriate tool for each type of work, to set parameters in a computer program, to comply with the operational requirements defined by the manufacturer.
A large number of models of milling equipment for processing metal blanks is due to the variety of parts used in the manufacturing industry that have different shape, size, weight, and operational purpose.
Machines are classified according to several criteria:
- by location of a blank on the body (vertical, horizontal, at an angle);
- by the number of mills used – highly specialized or multiple milling cutting;
- by the type of used mills – end, shaped, disk, worm, cylindrical, etc.;
- by the direction of movement of a tool in relation to the blank – up and down milling;
- by the method of tool advance – manual or automatic mode;
- by the principle of movement of mechanisms – open, closed.
In open machines equipped with a stepper motor there are no feedback sensors in contrast to the closed modifications.
Equipment batching determines the classification on several categories: universal, longitudinal, vertical, console machines. CNC milling machines also differ in weight, size, degree of automation of work processes and type of software.
Machines are equipped with electric DC motors or asynchronous systems. The spindle is rotated from a direct drive, gear unit or belt gear.